This 100% Squalane oil is THE answer to strengthening the skin barrier and solving a multitude of skin-concerns. It's easily-absorbable and lightweight texture will feel like instant nourishment without an excess of greasiness!
People with oily and combination skin will rejoice in this non-comedogenic oil that can be used alone or blended with a serum to provide extra hydration. As an added bonus, it's bacteria-fighting properties will help acne-prone skin.
Meanwhile anyone with dry, irritated, or normal skin in the wintertime will want to supplement their routine to boost hydration and calm redness. As if that weren't enough, it's antioxidant properties will prevent damage from free-radicals. This all-in-one oil is worth a try for even the most adamant oil-free-product-only users.
✔ All skin types (including oily and acne-prone skin as it is non-comedogenic)
Solution for/ Benefits
30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
The usage of this oil can be adapted to personal preference.
- You can use it after cleansing and toning your skin, in combination with your favorite serum or just the oil alone. Use 2-3 drops and gently massage into skin. Follow with cream.
- You can use the oil as a last step of skin care, take one or two drops and finish by tapping into skin.
- If you are reluctant to use lipstick because of your lips keratin, please dip it on a cotton swab and gently use it on your lips. You can feel smooth lip condition.
- It can also be used as a moisturizing and massage oil for newborns and pregnant women.
• For external use only
• Avoid direct contact with eyes
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store away from high or low temperatures and from direct sunlight
• Discontinue to use if irritation or redness occurs
* Squalane - derived from the highest quality olives (only 0.2% make the cut!), squalane is great for all skin types including oily and acne-prone skin as it is non-comedogenic; it helps moisturize, soothe, prevent irritation, fight bacteria, and prevent damage from free-radicals
** All of Olivarrier's products are dermatologist-tested, certified Vegan and Cruelty-free, free of toxins, EWG verified and hypo-allergenic.