Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
This gel cleanser is good for mornings, but also for the evenings. This formula is a gentle cleanser that will not strip your face. With pH 5.0 – 6.0, its natural oils, botanical ingredients and mild acids, this gel hydrates the skin to let it feel supple, leaving a clear texture. It is designed to restore the optimal pH balance to the skin to cleanse without the irritation, so it is a perfect cleanser for sensitive skin, but suitable for all skin types. As mentioned earlier, it is also good for evenings, because it is also formulated to remove makeup and excess sebum. An easy to use 2-in-1 cleanser with low pH and natural ingredients for everyone. So, good morning beautiful! Start your day fresh with this Good Morning gel cleanser.
✔ All Skin Types, including dry & sensitive skin
Solution for/ Benefits
Soothing, brightening, restoring skin's pH
150ml/ 5.07 fl.oz.
Apply a small amount of this gel cleanser on your wet face in the morning, and gently massage the gel over the face. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry. Continue with your next skin care steps.
• For external use only
• Avoid direct contact with eyes
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store away from high or low temperatures and from direct sunlight
• Discontinue to use if irritation or redness occurs
• Saccharomyces Ferment: Fermented strain of mushrooms. It helps to soothe, brighten and hydrate the irritated skin.
• Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Soothe the skin and restore its pH, while they gently remove dead cells and excess sebum that the skin accumulates overnight.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA